Thursday, December 6, 2007

Celebration or Mourning? - The 6th of Dec

Why do I write negative things or may be controversial? Just want to share a few things that otherwise can create a big debate if discussed verbally. Cant keep myself away from such a topic. The topic popped up during a discussion between couple of colleagues about Babri Masjid. One celebrated the Black Day where as for the other it was ‘Shaurya Divas’.




Babri Masjid - A few days before Demolition









From just a one liner I could make out the sentiments, the feelings, or should I say the extremism and fanatism that lies at core of the people. IT is useless and now a very common thing to say that politicians use the feelings of common people for their interest.










But how do people react????? In a fanatic, insane, extremely violent manner that destroys many homes and invites bloodshed with nude swords. How many times we hear “Hindu Muslim Bhai Bhai”…but just peep inside your conscious and then analyze the validity of this statement today.

When you believe in God, you must believe in humanity and respect the life he has created. If there was a Ram mandir in place of a masjid, then let it be. Would you demolish Taj Mahal, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Lal Quila and the entire Fatenput Sikri just because some 100 years ago the land was owned by a hindu. We as common people are stupid that ride high on sentiments engulfed by others and leave our sanatism far behind when the word “REVENGE” creeps in.
Demolition Site

The English started it and we are still continuing it even worsening the situation. I don’t believe in God, I am an Atheist because I have never seen God acting as a bridge I have always seen blood shed and violence in the name of God.

WHEN GOD NEEDS A HOME TO LIVE IN....

HOW IS IT DIFFERENT FROM US.

GOD IS EVERYWHERE BUT IN THE HEARTS...





















"Dear God - I am leaving this place to make way for you."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is one of the great statement that I hv ever read on this topic....nice thoughts...
so i need some time to write on it....
soon u will find my views on this controversial topic.....

Tamanna said...

humm..ok i will be waiting for more comments

Anonymous said...

Hi tamanna, I am back with my views. I think it was only a political event to get the support of one community......they got the success by playing with the emotions & beliefs of humans by taking the life of innocent peoples.
Yes, of course this curse was started by the English hundreds of years ago but still Indians are unable to get rid off this communities’ fight.....nobody knows when it will come to end...
I know , when we are able to understand it we will be the most powerful country in this world...
I don't know whether the GOD lives in temples or not, but I know one thing that GOD will never like to live in a place which is responsible for hundreds of deaths....
At last i am closing with a beautiful statement given by shiv khera"jaat chodo...bharat joodo"

Good bye..........

Tamanna said...

hey..thenkyou for the wonderful thaught...i wish everybody could understand this and really practice it.