Friday, August 31, 2007

To Be or Not to Be? Again!

I began writing on the similar topic and promised to write back with some more to be's or not to be's. I have found the exact situation where "to be or not to be" is the biggest question.

Not only in my life, but also in the lives of people aroyund me, I have found them struggling in the dilema : TO BE WITH THE BRAIN OR NOT TO BE, TO BE WITH THE HEART OR NOT TO BE, TO BE WITH THE BRAIN OR TO BE WITH THE HEART.

Mind you these two organs are too difficult to balance, one goes right, the other one just snaps hands and runs to the left. Its like make the two ends of a river meet, but finally when do they meet?

I guess never, the ultimately dissappear in the bigger ocean, where the river loses its identity and so do the two banks of the river.

Isnt their is midway between the heart and the brain?

No comments: