Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Chak De!

As usual after boarding down from the Metro, I caught an auto on my way to home. Just beside me, an auto passed by; with three Boys and one of them letched at me with some lewd remarks.

I couldnot understand whom he was taking to; I looked at him again and he was once again poking his neck out of the auto and gazing at me. And I pounced upon the opportunity to tech him a lesson. I screamed on the top of my lungs "Auto Roko..Auto Toko" and the autowala stopped the auto in middle of themian road of Punjabi Bagh. Now..Traffic Jam..

I flagged out my hand and started a volley of abuses at the Boy, accompained by two other. all of them looked scared ans shocked as if they have seen an alien. One boy joined his hands apoligitically and immediately said sorry, "sorry behanji..galti ho gayi..arre sorry sorry"..repeated it 10 times.

But i was adamant on taking the cuplrit on my hands and start screaming "kya bola tha...bol kya bol raha tha tu"...he hesitantly said "madam time pooch raha tha". Unconciously I lost my temper and was sounding like i would kill them.

Me - "abe kya ghanta ghar samajh rakha hai jo time pooch raha tha..." All of them again in corus "sorry ji...galti ho gayi" and pleading in front of me to let them go.

Me- "chalo theek hai , lekin meri dobara nahi hona chahiye aisa..samjha...chal khisak le nahi to ye public ke hawale kar doongi". I let them off because they realized their mistake and immediately said sorry had he argued one word against me, he would have been in big trouble.

And they fled like a rocket with a fire in their tail. I am feeling quiet good and satisfied now...u know i used to ignore such people some times back..but now it really began taking a toll on my subconcious mind that how can i let go some one who hurts the dignity and honour of a woman.

I hope the three guys learned a lesson. So girls just get out with confidence and show your true worth..Chak De!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

oye hoye phatte chak dite tussi te main miss kar dita o scene nahi te do char main vi suna dendi :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Shabashhh..........gud Bhartiye Nari ...........achcha kiya unko tune jane nahi dena tha....per chalo jo bhi hua unke liye kafi tha ........aur jo tune kiya shayad aur ladkiyon ke liye bhi kafi hai ki.........Chak Doo......humm.........waise time hua kya hai.........? :)

Tamanna said...

Thanx for the appreciation Gulmohar, koi gal ni ji next time we'll not let the opportunity go when we are togather.

Tamanna said...

Hey Debu, thanx a lot...jo apne saath achha hai uska achha time hai aur jo kharab hai uska kharab.

Sukant said...

Thanks to the girls' bravery!

Oye Chak de,
Ek Hockey dena tha Rakh ke.

Tamanna said...

hey puja, yaar u were not there kal..nahi to bada maza aata haina? tuse vi hath saaf kar lete na..chalo phir kahbi dekh lenge..aakir humne jaana to saath hi haina

imti said...

way to go Girl!!

Tamanna said...

hi all, thanks a lot for your appreciation.

Pooja Das said...

Chak detta TANU tu te....!!!
They would have learned a good leason...but anywaz DO YOU LOOK LIKE BEHANJI...!!!
Ek tamacha dena tha...BEHANJI kyo bola DIDI bol

Pardeep Mittal said...

Hahaha Mazzaa aaa gya sun kee.. i m proud of u.........Kash!! mai bhi hoota waha scene dekne ke liyee.. but its too badd usne tere ko behanji bolla.. do rakhne de punjabi punch... challo jo hoeaa ohh vi mast sii.....

Thats y i m saying " Delhi di kudia very very smart oeee merri taubba taubba.. mundeo tussi soch ke laina panga oee merri taubaa taubba.. chante vi mardia, bezti vi kardia.. bezti vi kardia sabde sahne oee meri taubba taubba..."

Tamanna said...

o ji Mittal saab, tusi kyu tension vich aage? ai te ona waste haiga jede kudiyan nu faltu cheez samjh ke kithe vi peeche pai jaande ne...kudi koi bhi hove,,apni hifazat karna aana chaida e...Dilli vich jara sambhal ke rehna painda hai kyuki aithe batere predators khulle ghumde ne...tusi te saade mitar ho tusi chinta na karo...

Mita said...

m proud of u dear!!!!